Electric Vehicle Offers & Information
Electric Vehicle Federal Tax Credit up to $7,500
The federal government is offering a $7,500 tax credit for qualifying electric vehicles. The credit is $2,500 plus $417 for each kilowatt-hour of battery capacity in excess of 5-kilowatt hours.
• Consult your tax adviser to make sure you qualify
• Consult IRS website to confirm the Federal Tax Credit is still available
• Max tax credit $7,500
Electric Vehicle Federal Tax Incentive up to $7,500
Consider Installing a Level 2 (240V) Electric Vehicle Charger
Level 2 electric vehicle supply equipment (EVSE) provides charging through a 240 V AC plug. Level 2 adds about 10 to 60 miles of range to a vehicle per hour of charging time, making it far more convenient than standard 120 V AC charging, which adds about 2 to 5 miles per hour of charging. Additionally, level 2 charging is a more energy-efficient method of charging, as most EV have on-board components that require additional electricity the entire time the EV is plugged in.
• Level 2 chargers are four to six times faster than using a standard home outlet.
• More efficient charging than standard outlet (120V) charging.
• Many units come with additional controls, such a timers and wifi connectivity.